2 tbsp. E.V.O.O
2 tbsp. Unsalted butter
2 Cloves of fresh garlic, minced
1/2 lb of whole wheat spaghetti
1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
2 cups Organic chicken stock
1 cup water
2 tbsp. Chopped parsley
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Fresh cracked pepper
1/2 cup Fat Free Half & Half
1. In a large pot on low heat, add E.V.O.O and garlic. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add butter, salt, and pepper.
2. Once butter has melted, add chicken stock and water. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, add pasta and follow cooking instructions on box. Mine cooked in 4 minutes.
4. Once pasta is cooked, lower heat to medium and add grated parmesan. Stir.
5. Once cheese has melted, turn heat off and add chopped parsley and half & half.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!