Nav Bar

Friday, July 20, 2012

Visiting the Be & D Showroom in NYC

Adorable rain boots by Be & D!
Kids rain boots

Top: MinkPink
Pants: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: Marlyn Schiff, Hermes
Watch: Michael Kors

On my visit into the Be & D  Showroom today, I got an exclusive sneak peek at the new Resort 2013 collection. The rich textures and ornate craftsmanship are unlike any luxury handbags on the market. Handmade in an old world atelier in New York City, Be & D bags are made of the finest natural materials. I love every piece in the new collection, I can't wait to get my hands on the new studded cross body bags! Rain boots are a new addition to the Be & D footwear collection coming this Spring. I'm obsessed with the skeleton print! 
Shop Be & D at www.beandd.com
Follow on Twitter: @Beandd
Check out The Be & D Blog which I contribute to! 

- O

No comments:

Post a Comment