Nav Bar

Friday, September 14, 2012

Rachel Zoe SS '13 NYFW

Rachel Zoe and Prabal Gurung 
My favorite look of the collection
Gorgeous sequins
Floppy hat and draped gown
Finale
Lincoln Center: The mecca of New York Fashion Week
Bag: Vintage Prada

First and foremost, please excuse the horrendous quality of these photos. I decided not to bring my enormous camera to the show this time. Thank goodness for the iPhone! 

The Rachel Zoe spring/summer collection was Jane Birkin on the Amalfi Coast, effortless beachy glam. I loved her use of sequins (obviously) in both everyday wear and evening pieces. The color palate was beautiful and subtle. My favorite look was the floor length navy sequin gown, such a show stopper. Now that New York Fashion Week has come to an end, I am very excited to see the upcoming shows from my favorite British, French and Italian designers. Aka Stella, Balmain, and Versace.
- O

No comments:

Post a Comment